Invisalign Teen® Could Be the Answer for Your Family
We know it can be hard to find a dentist you can trust with your family’s care. At Dr. Rohini Singh’s practice, we have a great deal of experience caring for the teens in our community and can give your child the orthodontic care they need. Have your child come to Clear Creek Family and Cosmetic Dentistry for an Invisalign Teen® consultation in Killeen, Texas, and see how our dentist can help you.
With Invisalign Teen, your teen can:
- Eat the food they want. With removable appliances, patients can simply take out the tray and not worry about breaking a bracket or getting food stuck in their wires.
- Be confident in their smile. The clear Invisalign plastic won’t hide teeth behind brackets and wires.
- Brush and floss teeth easily, preventing cavities and bad breath. Aligners can also be removed and brushed for cleaning.
- Participate in sports, play an instrument or complete other activities without worrying about accidents.
- Feel comfortable throughout treatment with no poking wires or sore gums.
With Invisalign Teen, you as a parent can expect:
- Monitoring: Each aligner has blue dots that will eventually fade away as they are worn. If they are not worn for the full 20-22 hours per day, these dots let parents know if their child needs to wear the appliances more often.
- Affordability: Not only are the aligners cost comparable to traditional braces, they can also be included in some dental insurance plans. To help prevent extra fees, six replacement aligners will be provided if any appliances are misplaced or broken.
Invisalign can help teens as well as adults get a healthier, straighter smile. Contact our office at 254-200-1893 for an appointment with our dentist. We will be glad to go over the process of Invisalign Teen in Killeen, Texas.